"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Just Discovered a New Online Store with Plus Sizes

It's amazing what you can find on facebook, isnt it? There was a link today on the side of my facebook page to a store called Ruche, and they sell vintage-inspired pieces. They have a curvy section that goes up to a 3x, and they have some VERY cute, romantic-looking things there. I especially love this top:



I would suggest you go on over to Ruche and check it out. They even have home stuff.. And if any of you have ordered or DO order from them, please let me know. I'd love to see how the things fit and to hear about the quality..

Enjoy your weekend, and remember that NO WEEKEND is complete without shopping lol..

1 comment:

  1. I like this top... and alot of the things on Ruche... thanks for introducing me to something new!!!

    Yoli
    Diva in Deep Thought

    ReplyDelete