"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just My Size Ruffle Flyaway Cardigan.. a Review!

Just My Size Ruffle Flyaway Cardigan!~

I saw this cardigan online and I wasn't really sure what I thought about it.. Lately I have a thing for cardigans, but this one looked a little bit... well, bland I suppose. Also, beyond the general tees and sweatshirts that they make, I generally find Just My Size clothing to either look cheap or akin to something my grandmother wouldn't even wear.

Tonight I was at Walmart and my store had put that sweater out on the floor.. WOW, it looks a million times better in person.. I eyed it carefully, picked it up, put it back... walked off... came back and picked it up again..

I went and tried it on and I fell in love with it! No way was it bland like I had orignally thought. It was super soft, surprisingly warm for such a thin sweater, and seemed to run a tad bit big, which is GREAT for layering.. And best of all it was only $16! I find it terribly difficult to find something I love for that little bit of money.

I brought that sweater home with me, and I don't regret it for one second.. :) Maybe this is just the beginning of better things for Just My Size!

No comments:

Post a Comment