"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thrift Stores or Consignment Shoppes around Atlanta?

The trouble with losing a lot of weight is that your clothes just don't sit you right anymore. You don't want to spend a lot of money until you finish losing weight, so you walk around looking like a bum in baggy clothes until you can find some cute cheap ones that fit. This is where I am having trouble. All the thrift stores around where I live, well, they suck.

My friends and I are going thrift and IKEA shopping in and around Atlanta in a few weeks, and I was wondering if any of my find followers might know some good thrift stores or consignment shoppes that have cute but cheap duds for the plus size gal. Any ideas, ladies? Help me out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment